Friday, February 20, 2009

Level 10 24 pushupsx4
25 minutes
20 February (338 cal)

good energy, pleased with result, stayed above 110 rpm at all stages--though pulse rate was high today--by about 10 bpm. Late ride today--7:00pm. Headaches have returned, today was pretty bad--most of the day. Had a movie party for Lao class today--went to classmate's house and watched "Air America"--awful. But our Lao teacher made food--I had three heaping servings of veg pad thai and two of papaya salad and sticky rice, one BeerLao Dark and four brownies. Came home and took a 2.5 hour nap, woke up, still had headache, took two aspirin. Decided at last minute to ride--glad I did, headache disappeared. 2x30 at FSI. (I may well have done three sets, but since I honestly can't remember, I have to take the lower figure).

No comments: