Monday, May 14, 2007

WEEK 8
Level 10 17pushupsx4
30 minutes
14 MAY (353 cal)

I took one of my longest layoffs since I started this program: three days. I did ride five days last week, and I was feeling run down after Thursday. But I had planned to do a Level 10 ride Saturday follwed by the cardio program on Sunday. What I did not anticipate was two consecutive nights at The Taiwan Beer Factory, Friday and Saturday. Probably not a great idea.

The ride today wasn't that bad. I did get my cramp, but only during the first peak hill, and it subsided by the second set of hills. I reached my caloric goal, and was just one off my personal best. I hope to break through 360 sometime this week, but this is a difficult level for me. And I think three days off is too long. In the future I'll try not to miss more than two consecutive days.

Pushups were quite easy.

Admin Note: I'll keep cumulative results in quarterly groupings from the first post of that month, so the log for the first three months is here.

No comments: