Tuesday, May 22, 2007

WEEK 9
Level 10 18pushupsx4
30 minutes
22 MAY (365 cal)

I am the greatest! Totally smashed through 360. Got there with 30 seconds left in the ride and was still able to tack on another five. No cramp at all today, but still felt winded through most of the ride. The odd thing is, I was going to take back what I wrote yesterday, because for most of today I felt I may be slightly overtrained. However, from about 1430 I had recuperated fully.

Still, I am considering alternating between the Hill and Cardio program each day instead of my current two Hills followed by one Cardio, because I burn more calories in the Cardio and I think it will help increase my endurance. I'll do the Cardio tomorrow and see how I feel. I hung a bit on the final two pushups in the fourth set, but no biggie, got through them.

No comments: